AM Law is looking to add a motivated Attorney with exceptional negotiation, research, and communication skills. The Attorney will develop relationships with clients as they establish legal needs, provide counsel, help them understand their legal options, and represent them in court and negotiations. You will also conduct research, prepare legal documents, and perform other duties to ensure that clients receive the best and most cost-effective legal solutions. Ideal candidate will possess 1-3 years of experience in Insurance Defense
To succeed as an Attorney at AM Law, you should be knowledgeable, attentive, and proactive. You should also be an excellent communicator, negotiator, public speaker, and problem solver.
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Hybrid in-office schedule
Experience: 1-3 years and recent law graduates
- Communicating with clients to learn their legal needs and concerns to provide them with proactive advice.
- Ability to develop arguments in order to resolve cases favorably and cost effectively for clients
- Accurate preparation of legal documents in a timely manner
- Conduct legal research and prepare for and attend hearings and other legal proceedings as directed.
- Ethically resolve all client matters
- Maintain client files in an organized fashion
- Juris Doctor degree from an American Bar Association accredited law school
- Admission to the State Bar of Michigan
- Experience or expertise in insurance coverage and health converge. Experience with policy analysis, health insurance, 1st party policies, declaratory judgement actions, preparation of coverage opinions
- Must be flexible for travel.
- Ability to work independently or with a team of attorneys to develop case strategies
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, public speaking skills
- Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate verbally and in writing effectively
- Adaptability and attention to detail.
- Ability to Communicate clearly and effectively with senior counsel, paralegals, clients, and firm staff
- Ideal candidate will possess 1-3 years of legal experience. Recent law graduates are encouraged to apply
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package, including 100% employer paid health insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday Package
- Hybrid scheduling
- Company events and open & engaging culture
- Newly renovated and expanded office setting
- Significant growth opportunities