Adriane N. Rasmussen
Adriane N. Rasmussen joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. as a law clerk in May 2017. Since joining the firm, Ms. Rasmussen has focused her practice in the areas of first and third party no-fault litigation.
Ms. Rasmussen earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Purdue University in 2015, and her Juris Doctorate from the Michigan State University College of Law in 2018.
Ms. Rasmussen is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
Areas Of Practice
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
- Michigan, 2019
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2018
- Purdue University , West Lafayette, Indiana
- B.S. - 2015
- Major: Business Management
- Minor: English
- Minor: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Michigan State Bar Association