Blake W. Carmichael joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2020. Since joining the firm, Mr. Carmichael has worked on numerous first and third party litigation cases. Mr. Carmichael earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from The University Of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, and his Juris Doctorate from the Michigan State University College of Law in 2021.
Mr. Carmichael is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
Areas Of Practice
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
- Michigan, 2021
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2021
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign , Champaign , Illinois
- B.A. - 2018
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Michigan State Bar Association