Brian M. Voorheis
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
Brian K. Voorheis joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2021. Since joining the firm, Mr. Voorheis has worked on numerous first and third party litigation cases.
Mr. Voorheis earned his Bachelor of Business Science degree from Oakland University in 2009, and his Juris Doctorate from Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2015.
Just after law school, Mr. Voorheis worked in private practice before joining a Plaintiff's firm that practiced almost exclusively in first and third party litigation. Mr. Voorheis proudly joined our firm in September 2021. Mr. Voorheis's prior experience also includes work in creditors' rights, landlord-tenant, probate, general civil, and criminal.
Mr. Voorheis is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
- Western Michigan University, Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2015
- Oakland University
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: Business and Marketing
- Minor: Operations Management
- Michigan, 2017
- Michigan State Bar Association