Devin I Bruen
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
Ms. Bruen earned her Bachelor of Sciences degree from Eastern Michigan University in 2014, and her Juris Doctorate from Western State College of Law in 2018.
Following law school, Ms. Bruen worked as an attorney at a commercial real estate transactions firm in California. Upon moving to Michigan, Ms. Bruen worked as an associate attorney at an insurance defense litigation firm which focused on first and third party no-fault claims. Ms. Bruen's prior experience also includes personal injury, business and intellectual property litigation.
Ms. Bruen is licensed to practice law in Michigan and California.
- Western State University College of Law, Irvine, California
- J.D. - 2018
- Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, Michigan
- B.S. - 2014
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Michigan, 2020
- California, 2018
- Michigan State Bar Association