- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
Katrina Huotari joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2022 as a law clerk. Since joining the firm, Ms. Huotari has worked on numerous first- and third-party litigation cases.
Ms. Huotari earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Michigan State University in 2019, and her Juris Doctorate from the Michigan State University College of Law in 2022.
During law school, Ms. Huotari began to refine her legal skills through the Intellectual Property Clinic at Michigan State University. In addition, she competed at the Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition in February 2021 and February 2022 on the Michigan State University Trademark Moot Court Team. Ms. Huotari was both an oralist and brief writer for the competition. Ms. Huotari was also the Chief Justice of the Phi Alpha Delta legal fraternity at Michigan State University College of Law.
Ms. Huotari is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2022
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- B.A. - 2019
- Major: Communication & Psychology
- Michigan, 2022
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Genesee County Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association