Kevin D. Caponi
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
Kevin D. Caponi joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2017. Since joining the firm, Mr. Caponi has worked on numerous first and third party litigation cases.
Mr. Caponi earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Oakland University in 2014, and his Juris Doctorate from the Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2017, graduating with honors.
During his second year of law school, Mr. Caponi joined the firm and worked as a law clerk throughout the rest of his law school career up until he received his license to practice law in May 2018.
Mr. Caponi is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Auburn Hills, Michigan
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- Oakland University, Auburn Hills, Michigan
- B.A. - 2014
- Major: Political Science
- Michigan, 2018
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association, 2018 to Present