Kevin P. Wirth
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
Kevin P. Wirth joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2011. Since joining the firm, Mr. Wirth has worked on numerous first and third party litigation cases.
Mr. Wirth earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Michigan State University in 2006, and his Juris Doctorate from the Michigan State University College of Law in 2009, graduating with honors.
Mr. Wirth is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
- Michigan State University , East Lansing, Michigan
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Michigan, 2009
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member , 2011 to Present
- Association of Defense Trial Counsel, Member , 2011 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Shareholder, 2016