Johnna L. Kijowski
- First Party No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
Johnna L. Kijowski joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in May of 2022. Since joining the firm, Ms. Kijowski has focused her practice in the areas of first and third party no-fault litigation.
Ms. Kijowski earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from The Ohio State University in 2002, and her Juris Doctorate from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School in 2013. While in law school, Ms. Kijowski interned with the Washtenaw County Prosecuting Attorney in its Appellate Division.
Prior to joining our firm, Ms. Kijowski practiced in the areas of first and third party no-fault defense litigation, UM/UIM claims, and wrongful death probate matters. Ms. Kijowski's previous experience also includes consumer automotive warranty defense litigation, acting as global counsel for GM.
Ms. Kijowski is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
- Western Michigan University, Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2013
- Major: Litigation
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- B.A. - 2002
- Major: Photography
- Michigan, 2014
- Michigan State Bar Association, Negligence Law Section, Member, 2021 to Present
- Michigan State Bar Association, Insurance & Indemnity Law Section, Member, 2021 to Present