Marcy E. Mierzejewski earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Detroit School of Law in 2007, and her Bachelor of Science degree from Central Michigan University in 2003, graduating with honors. Ms. Mierzejewski joined the law firm of Anselmi & Mierzejewski as a part-time law clerk while attending law school. She was hired as an associate attorney upon graduation.
Since joining Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C., Ms. Mierzejewski has handled the defense of a multitude of first party claims. She has extensive experience in pursuing the reimbursement rights of assigned claim servicing insurers, particularly against higher priority insurers. Ms. Mierzejewski has trial experience representing the interests of the Michigan Assigned Claims Plan.
Ms. Mierzejewski is licensed to practice law in Michigan and Minnesota (inactive).
Areas Of Practice
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- General Negligence/Premises Liability
- Michigan, 2007
- Minnesota, 2009
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. - 2007
- Central Michigan University
- B.S. - 2003
- Honors: With Honors
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Association of Defense Trial Counsel