Michael D. Calvert
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third-Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
Michael D. Calvert joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in May of 2022. Mr. Calvert has focused his practice in the area of insurance defense including first party no-fault, third-party auto negligence, and coverage disputes.
Mr. Calvert earned his Bachelor of Science in Political Theory and Constitutional Democracy from the James Madison College at Michigan State University in 2019 and his Juris Doctorate from Michigan State University College of Law in 2023.
Mr. Calvert joined the firm at the end of his second year in law school and has continued to work through his attaining his license. Mr. Calvert is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2023
- James Madison College at Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- B.S. - 2019
- Major: Political Theory & Constitutional Democracy
- Minor: Chinese
- Michigan, 2023
- Michigan State Bar Association
Current Employment Position