Mitchell F. Talaki
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
Mitchell F. Talaki joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2021. Since joining the firm, Mr. Talaki has worked on numerous first and third party litigation cases.
Mr. Talaki earned his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Central Michigan University in 2017, and his Juris Doctorate and Master of Business Administration from the University of Kentucky in 2020.
Mr. Talaki is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2020
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
- MBA - 2020
- Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- B.A.A. - 2017
- Major: Law & Economics
- Michigan, 2021
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member , 2021 - Present