Paula A. Opalewski joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2021.
Ms. Opalewski earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Liberty University in 2014, and her Juris Doctorate from the Michigan State University College of Law in 2018.
During law school, Ms. Opalewski worked at a prominent eminent domain defense firm. Just after law school, Ms. Opalewski worked at a civil litigation firm, focusing her practice on business and real estate litigation, before joining a defense firm that practiced first and third party litigation.
Ms. Opalewski is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
Year Joined Firm
Areas Of Practice
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Michigan, 2018
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2018
- Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia
- B.S. - 2014
- Honors: cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Michigan State Bar Association