Robert M. Unatin joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. as an associate attorney in 2019.
Mr. Unatin earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Michigan State University 2011 and his Juris Doctorate from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School in 2016. During law school, Mr. Unatin served as the Vice President of the Student Bar Association and the President of the Jewish Law Students Association. After law school, Mr. Unatin gained valuable experience working as a defense attorney for a mid-sized law firm where he focused his practice in the areas of securities and investment litigation.
Mr. Unatin is licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan.
Areas Of Practice
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Michigan, 2017
- Western Michigan University, Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2016
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- B.A. – 2011
- Major: Economics with a Business Cognate
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Michigan State Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present