Simone R. Fabiilli joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. as a law clerk in September 2016. Since joining the firm, Ms. Fabiilli has focused her practice in the areas of first and third party no-fault litigation.
Ms. Fabiilli earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Wayne State University in 2013 and her Juris Doctorate from Michigan State University College of Law in 2016. While in law school, Ms. Fabiilli worked for personal injury, debt collection, and business litigation firms throughout the Metro Detroit area. Ms. Fabiilli also had the opportunity to co-author an article regarding Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act issues affecting United States business entities in litigation, which was published in Michigan State International Law Review. Additionally, Ms. Fabiilli was an active member of the mediation and Phillip C. Jessup International Moot Court competition teams.
Ms. Fabiilli is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
Areas Of Practice
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
- Michigan, 2016
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2016
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- B.A. - 2013
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: English Honors
- Minor: Italian Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association