Taylor R. Goodwin
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
Taylor R. Goodwin joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in May, 2017 as a law clerk. Since joining the firm, Ms. Goodwin has worked on numerous first and third party litigation cases.
Ms. Goodwin earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Michigan State University in 2016, with a double major in public policy and Spanish. She received her Juris Doctorate from the Michigan State University College of Law in 2019, graduating with the Geoffrey Fieger Trial Practice Institute Certification.
Ms. Goodwin is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2019
- Michigan State University , East Lansing, Michigan
- B.A. - 2016
- Major: Public Policy and Spanish
- Michigan, 2020
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member , 2016 - Present
- Detroit Bar Association, Member , 2020 - Present
- Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2018 - Present