Taylor R. Rogers
Bloomfield Township, MI
Taylor R. Rogers joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in May, 2017 as a law clerk. Since joining the firm, Ms. Rogers has worked on numerous first and third party litigation cases.
Ms. Rogers earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Michigan State University in 2016, with a double major in public policy and Spanish. She received her Juris Doctorate from the Michigan State University College of Law in 2019, graduating with the Geoffrey Fieger Trial Practice Institute Certification.
Ms. Rogers is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
Areas Of Practice
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
- Michigan, 2020
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2019
- Michigan State University , East Lansing, Michigan
- B.A. - 2016
- Major: Public Policy and Spanish
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member , 2016 - Present
- Detroit Bar Association, Member , 2020 - Present
- Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2018 - Present