Abraham J. Newhouse
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
Abraham J. Newhouse joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2020.
Mr. Newhouse earned his Bachelors of Arts from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2018, and his Juris Doctor from Michigan State University College of Law in 2021.
Mr. Newhouse joined the firm at the end of his second year in law school and has continued to work through his attaining his license.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2021
- University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee
- B.A. - 2018
- Major: History
- Michigan, 2021
- Michigan State Bar Association