Blake W. Carmichael
Year Joined Firm
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Blake W. Carmichael joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2020. Since joining the firm, Mr. Carmichael has worked on numerous first and third party litigation cases.
Mr. Carmichael earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from The University Of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, and his Juris Doctorate from the Michigan State University College of Law in 2021.
Blake started at Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. as a law clerk in May 2020 and began working as an associate November 2021.
Mr. Carmichael is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2021
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign , Champaign, Illinois
- B.A. - 2018
- Major: Political Science & Psychology
- Michigan, 2021
- Michigan State Bar Association