Christopher A. Lawicki joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. as an associate attorney in 2013. Since joining the firm, Mr. Lawicki has focused his practice in the areas of first and third party no-fault litigation.
Mr. Lawicki earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Wayne State University in 2006, and obtained his Juris Doctorate from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2011.
Mr. Lawicki is licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan.
Areas Of Practice
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
- Michigan, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2011
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2011
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan, 2011 to Present
- Oakland County Bar Association, 2011 to Present