Christopher P. Endres joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. as an Associate Attorney in 2014. Since joining the firm, Mr. Endres has focused his practice in the areas of first and third party no-fault litigation.
Mr. Endres graduated with a Bachelor's of Science from Michigan State University in 2002. He went on to obtain his Juris Doctorate from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2012, graduating Magna Cum Laude. Throughout law school, he worked for multiple judges in the Oakland County Circuit Court, and was a teaching assistant for Professional Responsibility. Just after law school, Mr. Endres worked in medical malpractice before joining a Plaintiff's firm that practiced almost exclusively in first and third party litigation.
Mr. Endres is licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan.
Areas Of Practice
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Auburn Hills, Michigan
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: National Moot Court Semi-Finalist
- Michigan State University
- B.S. - 1997
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan
- Negligence Section of State Bar of Michigan