- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Premises Liability
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
James Gaydos joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2022 as a Law Clerk. After successfully passing the bar, he joined the firm as an Associate Attorney in 2023.
Mr. Gaydos earned his bachelor of Criminal Justice from Eastern Michigan University in 2020 and his Juris Doctorate from Michigan State College of Law in 2023, graduating with the Geoffrey Fieger Trial Practice Institute Certification.
Mr. Gaydos is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2023
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, Michigan
- B.A. - 2020
- Honors: cum laude
- Michigan, 2023
- Michigan State Bar Association
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Current Employment Position