John D. Ruth
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- General Negligence/Premises Liability
- Amusement and Leisure Defense
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
- Liquor Liability Defense
- Heavy Truck Litigation
John D. Ruth joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. as an associate trial attorney in February, 1997, and became a shareholder in the firm in 2009. His trial experience includes claims involving premises liability, product liability, automobile negligence, and first party no-fault defense.
Mr. Ruth has lectured to various insurance carriers in the State of Michigan on first party no-fault claims. He has also been a Presenter at the Annual Meeting for the Michigan Department of State, Assigned Claims Facility.
Mr. Ruth is a 1991 graduate of Michigan State University. He received his Juris Doctorate from the Detroit College of Law at Michigan State University in 1994.
Mr. Ruth is licensed to practice law in Michigan, Colorado (inactive), and Illinois (inactive).
- Michigan State University, Detroit College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 1994
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- Michigan, 1994
- Illinois, 1995
- Colorado, 1997
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Defense Trial Counsel, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Colorado, Member
Current Employment Position
- Shareholder, 2009