Lauren N. Brezenski joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2020.
Lauren Brezenski earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Ferris State University in 2007, her Juris Doctorate from Arizona Summit School of Law (formerly Phoenix School of Law) in 2010, and her L.L.M. in Corporate Law and Finance from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2013.
Since joining the Michigan Bar, Ms. Brezenski has focused her practice in the areas of first party no-fault, third party auto negligence, and subrogation claims. She began her career as a plaintiff’s personal injury attorney and transitioned to insurance defense in 2015.
Ms. Brezenski is licensed to practice law in Michigan and Arizona (inactive).
Areas Of Practice
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Michigan, 2011
- Arizona, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2012
- U.S. District Court Michigan District of Michigan, 2012
- Cooley Law School, Auburn Hills, Michigan
- L.L.M. - 2013
- Phoenix School of Law, Phoenix, Arizona
- J.D. - 2010
- Ferris State University
- B.S. - 2007
- Major: Criminal Justice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan