Anthony M. Leo
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
Anthony M. Leo joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2022 as a law clerk. Since joining the firm, Mr. Leo has worked on numerous first- and third-party litigation cases.
Mr. Leo earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Wayne State University in 2020 and his Juris Doctorate from Michigan State University College of Law in 2023, graduating with the Geoffrey Fieger Trial Practice Institute Certification.
During his second year of law school, Mr. Leo joined the firm and worked as a law clerk throughout the rest of his law school career up until he received his license to practice law in November 2023.
Mr. Leo is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Michigan, 2023
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Macomb County Bar Association
Current Employment Position