Marla R. Jacobs
Marla R. Jacobs joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in January 2020. Since joining the firm, Ms. Jacobs has focused her practice areas in first and third party no-fault litigation.
Ms. Jacobs earned earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Wayne State University in 1993 and her Juris Doctorate from Detroit College of Law at Michigan State University in 1997. Ms. Jacobs has experience in medical malpractice litigation and her prior experience also includes work in consumer and commercial collection litigation.
Ms. Jacobs is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
Areas Of Practice
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
- Michigan, 1998
- Detroit College of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. – 1997
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- B.S. – 1993
- Major: Elementary Education
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Association of Defense Trial Counsel