Michelle A. Endress
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
Michelle A. Endress joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. as an associate attorney in June of 2015. Since joining the firm, Mrs. Endress has focused her practice in the areas of first and third party no-fault litigation.
Mrs. Endress graduated with an Honors Bachelor of Arts Degree from University of Windsor in Ontario, Canada in 2009. She went on to obtain her Juris Doctorate from New England Law in Boston, Massachusetts in 2012. Throughout law school, Mrs. Endress worked as an Editor on the New England Journal of International and Comparative Law and a policy intern at Steward Healthcare. Following law school, Mrs. Endress worked as an associate attorney at a Plaintiff's personal injury firm, focused in first and third party auto no-fault litigation, premises liability, and medical malpractice.
Mrs. Endress is licensed to practice in the State of Michigan.
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2012
- University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario
- B.A. - 2009
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: International Relations
- Michigan, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Association of Defense Trial Counsel
Current Employment Position
- Shareholder, 2020