Timothy J. O’Connor
- Litigation 100%
- First-party No-Fault (PIP) defense
- Third-party negligence defense
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) claim defense
- Premises liability
Timothy O'Connor joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle, P.C. in 2023. He focuses his practice on first-party and third-party litigation. Mr. O'Connor obtained his Bachelor of Business Administration with high distinction from the University of Michigan - Dearborn in 2013, and graduated cum laude from the Michigan State University College of Law in 2016.
Mr. O'Connor began his career representing claimants for Michigan Workers' Compensation and unemployment insurance benefits before shifting his focus to first-party No-Fault and third-party negligence litigation on the plaintiff side. He changed his practice to insurance defense in 2019, and concentrates his practice on first-party and third-party litigation, as well as coverage disputes, premises liability, and subrogation.
Mr. O'Connor is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctor - 2016
- University of Michigan - Dearborn, Dearborn, Michigan
- B.B.A. - 2013
- Michigan, 2016
- Michigan Bar Association