Melissa A. Pode
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Premises Liability
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
Melissa A. Pode joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2023. Ms. Pode has worked on numerous first- and third-party litigation cases as well as insurance coverage disputes and premises liability cases.
Ms. Pode earned her bachelor of Business Administration from Western Michigan University in 2007 and her Juris Doctorate form Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2012.
Ms. Pode has focused her practice in the area of insurance defense including first party no-fault, third party auto negligence, premises liability, and coverage disputes. Ms. Pode began practice in these areas as a Plaintiff counsel and then transitioned to defense work in 2016.
Ms. Pode is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: cum laude
- Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- B.A. - 2007
- Michigan, 2012
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Genesee County Bar Association
- Michigan Defense Trial Counsel