Rita Arabo joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2016. Since joining the firm, Ms. Arabo has worked on numerous first and third party litigation cases.
Ms. Arabo earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and International Studies as well as her Juris Doctorate Degree with honors from Wayne State University. Since then, Ms. Arabo has dedicated her practice fully to litigation. Ms. Arabo has represented multiple insurance carriers and policyholders in various civil litigation matters, including defending against fraudulent claims.
Ms. Arabo is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
Areas Of Practice
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- SIU investigation
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Automobile Insurance Placement Facility (MAIPF) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Workers Compensation Litigation
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Contract Dispute Litigation
- Wrongful Death Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Asbestos Litigation
- Toxic Exposure Litigation
- Michigan, 2011
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- Honors: cum laude
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Political Science and International Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan