- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
Anthony P. Sinishtaj joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in January 2022. Since joining the firm, Mr. Sinishtaj has worked primarily on first party litigation cases on behalf of the Michigan Assigned Claims Plan and its carriers.
Mr. Sinishtaj earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Michigan Ann Arbor in 2013 and his Juris Doctorate from the Michigan State University College of Law in 2017, graduating with honors.
Prior to joining our firm, Mr. Sinishtaj worked at Johnson Law in downtown Detroit and Flint, on the Plaintiffs' side of civil litigation working on first-party and third-party automobile cases, trucking, premises liability, medical malpractice, and other torts litigation.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A. - 2013
- Major: Economics
- Major: Political Science
- Michigan, 2017
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Detroit Bar Association