Taylor N. Berry
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
Taylor N. Berry joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2021. Since joining the firm, Ms. Berry has worked on numerous first and third party litigation cases.
Ms. Berry earned her Bachelors of Science degree from Florida State University in 2017, and her Juris Doctorate from the Michigan State University College of Law in 2020. Following law school, Ms. Berry worked as an associate attorney at an Insurance Defense firm that practiced almost exclusively in first and third party litigation. Ms. Berry's prior experience also includes worker's compensation and probate matters.
Ms. Berry is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2020
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- B.S. - 2017
- Major: Political Science
- Michigan, 2020
- Michigan State Bar Association