- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
Redon Ipeku joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. in 2020 as a law clerk. Since joining the firm, Mr. Ipeku has worked on numerous first- and third-party litigation cases.Mr. Ipeku earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Wayne State University in 2017, and his Juris Doctorate from the Michigan State University College of Law in 2021.
During law school, Mr. Ipeku began to refine his legal skills through the Housing Clinic at Michigan State University College of Law where he represented Michigan residents who had rental or homeownership issues through the Eviction Diversion Program at the 55th Judicial District Court in Ingham County. In addition, Mr. Ipeku refined his appellate advocacy skills by competing in the 29th Annual National Native American Law Students Association's Moot Court Competition.
Mr. Ipeku is fluent in Italian and Albanian.
Mr. Ipeku is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2021
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- B.A. - 2017
- Major: Criminal Justice and Italian Language & Literature
- Michigan, 2022
- Michigan State Bar Association