Mr. Frisch joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle, P.C. in 2021. Since joining the firm, Mr. Frisch has worked on numerous first- and third-party litigation cases.
Mr. Frisch earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Central Michigan University 2015, and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law in 2019.
Prior to joining our firm, Mr. Frisch worked in private practice as a probate attorney specializing in contested trust and estate matters. In this area, Mr. Frisch gained experience in complex civil litigation. Mr. Frisch enjoyed a career in emergency medicine as a paramedic prior to law school providing him with invaluable knowledge of automobile accident injuries and post-accident emergency treatment.
- Michigan, 2020
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. - 2019
- Central Michigan University
- B.S. - 2015
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present