Shelby L. Avery
Shelby L. Avery joined Anselmi Mierzejewski Ruth & Sowle P.C. as a law clerk in May 2018. Since joining the firm, Ms. Avery has focused her practice in the areas of first and third party no-fault litigation.
Ms. Avery graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Michigan in 2015, and a Juris Doctorate from the Michigan State University College of Law in 2019, graduating with honors.
Ms. Avery is licensed to practice law in Michigan.
Areas Of Practice
- First Party Auto No-Fault (PIP)
- Third Party Auto Negligence
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Defense
- Michigan Assigned Claims Plan (MACP) Servicing Insurer Subrogation
- Michigan, 2019
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A. - 2015
- Major: Sociology—Law, Justice, and Social Change
- Minor: Music
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Michigan State Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present